Now there are more and more kinds of fabrics on the market. As one of many fabrics, modal fabrics also have their unique advantages and inevitable disadvantages. Let's chat today!
Modal enjoys the reputation of "21st century green fabric". Modal is a kind of fabric extracted from plants. Its fiber is made of beech wood pulp. Most of the raw materials for this fabric are original ecological natural materials. , without any harm to human health.
It is precisely because the production of this fabric does not have any pollution, modal is very suitable for people's close-fitting clothing. It absorbs moisture thoroughly, becomes softer after washing, and the color will be brighter. Not only that, the color of the fabric is good, and it feels very soft. , has excellent stability and durability, and is the first choice for people to make clothing.
Disadvantages of modal fabrics
It is precisely because modal fabrics are relatively light and thin, so its biggest disadvantage is that it is extremely easy to deform. If there are such fabrics at home, special attention should be paid when cleaning them. Generally speaking, such fabrics are cleaned when cleaning. Don't twist it hard, it is best to lay it flat to dry when drying, and don't support it with a hanger to avoid deformation.
The advantages of modal fabrics
1. It has the softness of cotton, the luster of silk and the smoothness of linen
2. The speed of water absorption and release of water molecules is 50% higher than that of ordinary pure cotton, and its air permeability is better than that of cotton.
3. Smooth, delicate and good drapability
4. Bright color, wear-resistant and anti-wrinkle
5. Has a high dye uptake rate. The fabric color is bright and full, and the color separation of the printing pattern is clear
6. Another feature of modal fiber is that it can be blended with other fibers
7. Modal also has the characteristics of high strength and uniform fiber, and the wet strength is about 59% of the dry strength.
We are a professional custom printed fabrics manufacturer, if you want to know more fabric expertise, please keep following us.