Scuba fabric is a kind of synthetic rubber foam, there are two kinds of white and black, black is more commonly used, it feels fine, soft, elastic, and has the characteristics of shockproof, heat preservation, elasticity, and water impermeability, and breathability. It is widely used in the manufacture of diving materials, so everyone has an easy-to-understand name for it: Neoprene (diving material).
●Chemical composition: a polymer made of chloroprene as monomer and emulsion polymerization.
Features and scope of application: good weather resistance, ozone aging resistance, self-extinguishing, good oil resistance, second only to nitrile rubber, excellent tensile strength, elongation, elasticity, but poor electrical insulation, storage stability, The use temperature is -35 ~ 130 ℃.
1. Protect the product from wear and tear;
2. The material is elastic, reducing the damage to the product caused by the impact;
3. Light and comfortable, it can also be used alone;
4. Fashionable design;
5. Long-term use without deformation;
6. Dustproof, anti-static, anti-scratch;
7. Waterproof and airtight, can be washed repeatedly.
Concord is a professional knit fabric factory. It mainly supplies BCI cotton, regenerated fiber, degradable fiber, and other raw materials to customers. If you have any product needs, please contact us!